Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements April Announcements and Updates

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Debbie Debbie 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    droopidog
    droopidog
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

The April reveal will be Friday the 22nd. There will only be 1 reveal this month, but it will be jammed pack with amazing layouts, cards, and OTP projects by the design team.

Kits are starting to ship, so this reveal should really get your mojo going. Remember this reveal will be the first of the new Social Media and Blog format.

Angelica will be delighting you with the anatomy of a layout this month. Don’t forget to follow Swirlydoos on Snapguide, this way you’ll be notified every time we publish a new tutorial.

I will have a video on using the molds and clay from the technique/project add-on. Cindy will be delighting you with a video using the mixed media kit. I hope you guys are following Swirlydoos on You-tube as well for all the free video tutorials.

Maybe the team can tempt you guys with some more sneaks, if you ask (threaten) nicely

Remember we will have a super special Guest DT member for April, She will be revealed on Friday as well.

Just a reminder on how the new reveal will work. The kit will be presented on the Blog and Facebook page (make sure you liked Swirlydoos on Facebook and are set to get all notifications) along with the sketch challenge and some of the DT projects. There will still be prizes to win. You can win by tagging a friend on the Facebook post and then sharing it on your own timeline (each act gets you an extra entry).

Each DT member will share all their kit projects on the blog after the reveal (all next week) during the course of the month. This way you will be treated to projects, tutorials, tips and tricks almost all month long.

If you missed the blog this past Monday, you may want to go back and take a look. We have added a new feature. The Scrap room Spotlight. Everyone loves to look at scrap rooms and hear about great organization tips. So we are featuring scrap rooms of the DT and any Swirlydoos members(pm me if you would like to have your room featured on the blog). You never know, your room or great little organization tip make help inspire someone else to get it all together.

Whew, that was a lot. Hope to see you all this Friday for the blog hop.

Kim
      My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
      http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Merrihew
      Merrihew
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Yay! Looking forward to Friday! Let’s see some sneaks, DT! Pretty Please!!!

Peggy
        Peggy
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Please, please, please with strawberries and whipped cream??????????

A clean house is the sign of a lazy scrapper.

msjan1
          msjan1
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

lol! Peggy, you are killing me!

talkis
            talkis
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Here is little sneak for reveal

talkis
              talkis
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Little Sneak For tutorial 23 th don’t forgot youtube channel.

Merrihew
                Merrihew
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Stunning sneaks, Cindy! I’m looking forward to you tutorial!

Kathi
                  Kathi
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

awesome sneaks Cindy!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by Kathi Kathi.

take time to smell the roses

Kimberly
                    Kimberly
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Loving those sneaks!

StephD
                      StephD
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

These sneaks are awesome ladies, I can’t wait to see them!

talkis
                        talkis
                        Swirly Scrapper
                          Send PM

A little Sneak For my reveal in 28 th and with one Video for a canvas.

Debbie
                          Debbie
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Beautiful sneaks

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.