Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges April RR – winner – Sandi!!

This topic contains 251 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 253 total)
  • Author

Hey everyone – sorry i have been off the grid for the past few month, this pregnancy is really kicking my arse……i finally feel better and glad to say I am 17 weekhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s now!!

Ok, so here is the drill, same rules as always – plus my twists at the end πŸ™‚

The person who is assigned the #1 spot on each team will submit an original layout on the first Monday of the challenge.
    This layout can be any style, any design, as long as it contains at least 51% Swirly Stuff from past or present kits, add-ons or Store purchases.
    The #2 person will then lift the layout created by her teammate, due the following Monday.
    The #3 person will then lift #2 person and posts it on the third due date.
    The #4 person will then lift that layout and post it on the final Monday of the Challenge.

Entries must be posted in the Round Robin thread and in the Gallery. I understand that some of you have Gallery issues. If you let us know about them in the Tech Support thread, one of us will get you started.

The due dates will be on Mondays:
    April 9
    April 16
    April 23
    April 30

There are 5 Monday's in April – so we are taking the first Monday off to help out those round one gals since Easter is one of those first weekends.

Entries must be posted in the Round Robin thread and in the Gallery.
    Sometimes folks run into tech issues-If you let us know about them in the Tech Support thread, one of us will help you out!
    Participants must comment in the Gallery. Comments on the boards are nice; comments in the Gallery are AWESOME!!!!!

About the due dates: These are a target date. If it’s better for you to post yours earlier than Monday, by all means do so. If you find that you cannot meet the Monday deadline, please PM me as soon as possible.

Okay, those are the rules and as anyone who participates in the forums knows, we Savages delight in a little rule bending now and then.
    So….. Sneak peeks and teases are encouraged. We do love to tease here!

Now, for the TWISTS – you may do both, one or none – these are optional!!

1)since we are into spring (officially due to the Calendar, lol) then a bonus point will be added if you include a theme of spring in your photo (not the embellishments – we all know how easy it is to use flowers on our pages, lol) so PICTURES of flowers, spring activities, Easter, your garden, first blooms, etc are all fair game

2) Another chance for a bonus point is to use only pastel colors (no black or dark brown allowed here girls), so think Easter pastel colors in your layout. Keep it soft and fresh πŸ™‚

OK that is it!!

Please post what week you would like to play – I will close sign ups on March 31st so that still gives first round girls over a week to get it done even with Easter Weekend.

Team 1
    1- Linda **

[img:width=600&height=600]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1334012729_550_FT149110_email2_.jpg[/img]

2- Kim **
    [/url]

3- Cherished **

4- Rabbit51beth **
    3611457_6_473821.jpg Springtime Carousel – Swirleydoo RR Challenge By Rabbit51-Beth

Team 2
    1- Erica **

2- Jeanniev *

3- Cheryl **

[img:width=600&height=599]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1335219005_17_FT149110_april_rr_2012_.jpg[/img]

4- Jackie **

[img:width=600&height=596]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1335809956_876_FT149110_swirlydoos_rr_04-2012_.jpg[/img]

Team 3
    1- Manda

2- Christy

3- Sandi **

4- Erica *

Team 4
    1- Peggy **

2- Andipants04 **

[img:width=600&height=554]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1334436190_572_FT149110_aprilrrwk2_.jpg[/img]

3- Rae *

4- Erin **

Groups are closed!! Thanks for playing!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I could do the first round Erin. Glad you're feeling better now. Those first 4 months can be brutal!

Snagg1
        Send PM

I would love to play week 3 or 4.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I'm in any week.

I want to play! Week 3 or 4 please! Glad you are feeling better!

Any week for me please. And I hope your doing better Erin!

I'm in… any week…would prefer 2 or 3 but any ok.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Week 3 or 4 for me please. We've missed you around here; glad to hear everything is okay and I can definitely sympathize. With my second and third I was nauseated and exhausted all pregnancy. Hope the rest of the pregnancy is a breeze for you.

Hope you are feeling well! πŸ™‚

Any week is fine with me.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

That first trimester is a b*tch, isn't it. I'm glad that you're feeling better!!!!

And since I have my exclamation points out, Me!!!!!!!!!!!! Me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Stick me anywhere, I guess.

And Spring is a great topic, although save for a freak snowstorm last October, here in NJ it never was Winter, LOL.
              But pastels? THAT will take some doing ;D

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I'm in! Any week works for me!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Just not week one!

me please week 1 or2
                  DH is taking me to Paris for my birthday πŸ™‚ so no week 3 or 4

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Would love to do the Round Robin for April…..I have two kits and just love them. since I am a newbie here how about week three or four.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

me please week 1 or2
                      DH is taking me to Paris for my birthday πŸ™‚ so no week 3 or 4

Ooo La La! Have a great time! Now you'll have a reason to use all the Parisian scrap crap!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 253 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.