Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges April SGC Challenges

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Just a quick reminder, sorry it's kind of last minute

JOELLE and CAMILLA….YOU are the hostesses for April!!! 🙂

Thanks Robin!
      I have mine ready. Was just waiting for April to come. I will post it when I get home from work. 🙂

I have mine ready… will post this afteoon after work… was to late to get a good picture last night…

Snagg1
        Send PM

Can't wait to see what you both have planned!!!

hopefully April goes a little slower than March and I can get everything I want to done.
        Still trying to figure what happened to the month

I love the challenge Camilla!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

hopefully April goes a little slower than March and I can get everything I want to done.

I'm with ya on that one Christy!! March was a bear for me. Didn't get any of the challenges done except for the DT one. Didn't help that I got my life tued upside down at work, either !!! lol! So this month I hope to get back on track with everything!!

was thinking the very same thing. i have so much i need to do in the next week. and when i come back i'll be playing catch up too 🙁
          AND i get to start potty training when i get back too 🙁 (not for me, smart a$$es! ;) )

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

[quote]

I'm with ya on that one Christy!! March was a bear for me. Didn't get any of the challenges done except for the DT one. Didn't help that I got my life tued upside down at work, either !!! lol! So this month I hope to get back on track with everything!!
            [/quote]

And me!!!! Actually, most of 2011 has been crazy. Let's hope that the Fates decide that we all deserve a break!!!!

I'm with you Christy! It was a total drag not being able to submit more LO's! ugh!

Snagg1
              Send PM

[quote]

was thinking the very same thing. i have so much i need to do in the next week. and when i come back i'll be playing catch up too 🙁
              AND i get to start potty training when i get back too 🙁 (not for me, smart a$$es! ;) )
              [/quote]

Well, the thought never even crossed my mind. :P

yeah, right, Lisa.
              ok, i know it would have crossed SOMEONE'S mind!! LOL ;D

Snagg1
                Send PM

evil laugh

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.