Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges April SGC – *** Winner*** Sloppy Spring Cleaning

This topic contains 74 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 4 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Polls are closed and our winner is Erin!!!!!

This is an absolutely stunning piece of gloppy goodness. Talk about using up your pieces!! Go ahead and PM me your addy honey.

And for anyone who thinks that she won simply due to the #of chippies…not at all!! It was very close between Carol and Erin!! Your votes made all the difference so thank you to everyone who voted!!

Every page submitted was gorgeous! Thanks for playing Y'all

[img:width=600&height=605]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1366145768_18_FT203569_i_love_you_copy_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Andie, enjoy YOUR break!!!!!

(Can't wait to see what you've come up with!!!!)

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

have fun Andie!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Have a fun holiday Andie!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Have a great trip Andie!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

thanks gals ;)

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Ok gals we are up and running for April!! See first post! Have fun!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Love this challenge Andie. I can't wait to get started.

What a fun challenge!!!!! Love your sample page Andie. The masking/stenciling all those chippies… and I love that frame (?) over your picture. Awesome page!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Awesome challenge. Believe it or not, mine is done- I decided to combine this with my Round Robin layout tonight- and by some miracle it is done. 🙂

Awesome!!! ;D

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Love this, Andie!!!! And your example is gorgeous!!!! Love the stenciling and swirlys, your birdcage is awesome!!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

Awesome challenge. Believe it or not, mine is done- I decided to combine this with my Round Robin layout tonight- and by some miracle it is done. 🙂

Nice job Rae. I started mines last night. Im halfway done just trying to make more me. It's a little diff than my typical scrap page.

Krissy
                          Krissy
                          Swirly Admin
                            Send PM

Awesome Rae!! With as much as I got going on…double duty is my BFF!!! I don't mind sharing!! lol

Krissy
                            Krissy
                            Swirly Admin
                              Send PM

Ok Here is my entry. I think I completed all the twists. I used paper and embellies from the Midnight Waltz (Oct 2011) and June 2011 kit. I used 2 pieces of dusty attic chipboard (love and chicken wire). My martha stewart punch was used on the red paper. I also added modeling paste and glimmermist chalkboard around the photo.

[img:width=500&height=498]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1365381476_431_FT203569_dsc_0540a.jpg[/img]

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 76 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.