This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

For those of you who may have missed the blog hop…..here is what I created with this months Technique kit and the Tutorials!!

ilovecvr2.jpg

water2.jpg

waterflower2.jpg

glitter2.jpg

glitterflw2.jpg

burlap2.jpg

burlap2.jpg

stamp2.jpg

stampflwer2.jpg

mask2.jpg

maskflwr2.jpg

maskpckt2.jpg

The tutorial on the Cover!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQTUnSKTHzE?rel=0&hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

Bonus tutorial ~ Inside pages!
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5kOjNNAqgk?rel=0&hd=0&color1=&color2=&cc_load_policy=0

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

wonderful

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I love this so much.

Snagg1
            Send PM

So that's how you did the border around the edge. LMBO! It really is gorgeous and I love the idea of the art joual pages. I'm gonna have to give that a try.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

This is why I lingered so long on the blog hop the other day, I was dying to lea every step you took to make this scrumptious album and all of the techniques that you used.
              Thanks so much Lynne; not only for the video but for explaining the different properties of the pages.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Aren't the videos amazing. I love them, can't wait to start my album.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

SQUEEEEAAAL This is Awesome!!! I love this!!!! What a gorgeous job Lynn!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Lynn…OMG! I love this so much! It's frickin' awesome! Love your layering of textures and mixture of colors.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Lynne this is so cool! I was just wondering about the molding paste you used. I was at Michaels today and they had light molding paste and medium molding paste so which would be the one that you used?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Lynne this is so cool! I was just wondering about the molding paste you used. I was at Michaels today and they had light molding paste and medium molding paste so which would be the one that you used?

Steph…….I use Light Molding Paste!! SOOOOOOO fun!!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.