Home Forums Scrap Chat Contests Aren't We Due

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Due for a new contest that is? 🙂

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Sure…. who wants to start? 🙂

Krissy!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

🙂

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

She needs to get a sponsor I believe

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

ohhh…a contest sound interesting…..

I'm up for one – that would be fun!

I am sure she will be all over this-not! She is probably up to her ears in kits right now.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I'm thinking so too Jan. Kits and website stuff!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Maybe 'we' should do one….. hhhhhmmmm…….

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Contests usually have a bigger prize though.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I have a ginormous prize pack sitting here needing a new mom. It's from Little Yellow Bicycle. It is their grungy – Generation Z line.
                    I have one of EVERYTHING in this line to give away – you guys think of a good contest (i'm brain dead) and we'll get it going!

Here is a link to the line – http://mylyb.com/generation_z

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

OHHHH… Well you said it's a grungy line, so how about a Grunge style contest!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Ah, NICE!!!

Love me some grunge!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.