Home Forums Scrap Chat CHA – New Product Releases Art Anthology?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

GlitterGirl
      Send PM

Ever used their paints? These are newly coming – I THINK it is similar/competition for Shimmerz stuff???

[img:width=600&height=239]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1373505228_1015_FT0_screen_shot_2013-07-09_at_9.11.24_am_.png[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

oooooooo…never used them but definitely intrigued.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Well, these aren't that new. We had some in a tech kit a few months ago. They are wonderful! In fact, I just got 5 of them in the mail today.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I have some of these too and like them.

Snagg1
              Send PM

I've only tried the one we got in the tech kit awhile back but I do like it. It's super creamy–it actually kind of reminds me of really thick nail polish because of the way it looks when it dries.

NanciOgilvie
                Send PM

I have 5-6 of these and love them!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Like Patty, I just have the ones that came in the tech kit and I do love them. Wouldn't mind owning a few more. 🙂

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Well, these aren't that new. We had some in a tech kit a few months ago. They are wonderful! In fact, I just got 5 of them in the mail today.

LOL….5?!  I'm laughing with you cuz I would do the same thing.  Just jealous.  :P

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.