This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I just want to show you a Art Joual cover I made… I also have two videos out of this.. but they are only in Norwegian.. sorry to say… But had so much fun making it.. .D

videos are right her
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRvSiEgFf-c part one
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReGzpHxjCt8 part two
    [img:width=387&height=500]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1379230085_1689_FT0_img_6572.jpgd.jpg[/img]

Forgot to tell you.. that for the Paint I use after the Art Anthology is a mix of gesso, a little bit gel medium and sand from my Beach.. ;D

OMW….. It is Beautiful Linda!!! I loved the video's!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

This is simply stunning!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

This is wonderful, Linda!

Beautiful!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Love this look Linda…can't wait to have some time to watch your video! I am between Cheryl and you in the card challenge…Yikes!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Amazing!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Gorgeous Linda!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

I really love your cover–the colors and the super coolio texture–all around beautiful!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Linda, this is beautiful!!!!
                  And I've just watched part one of your video; don't worry about the Norwegian, I was able to follow it just fine!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Wow Linda this looks fabulous, I'm going to check your video's out!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.