Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff ATG Gun

This topic contains 24 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I was at Michaels a couple a days ago and they now have the ATG gun for 25.00. Figure you can use a 40% off coupon. I LOATHE my Vario tab dispenser and was thinking about getting one. Who has an ATG? Pros? Cons?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

i have the pink one, i really like it, it's not designed for lefties, but i trained myself to use my right hand with it and it works good. i like that it lasts a long long time, specially with making cards, i use a lot of adhesive, and i'm not changing it too often.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I have the pink one too and I am out of refills for it, so I need to get some soon. I love mine. I just wish it wasn't so huge.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I have an ATG, and wouldnt use any other runnner!! I buy the generic refills and they work awesome!! Love my ATG…

The big size takes a little getting use to.

I've had mine for @ 2 yrs. now, it's alot less expensive to use than the other glues; it was awkward for me until I got used to it 'cause it's big and heavier than the herma/dotto, so it does take some getting used to.

Linda

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I've been debating an ATC for awhile…..

We got the pink one on the cruise it was one of the freebies. I used there and liked it..haven't used it at home because i brought lots of Kokuyo before they stopped making it. Have to use that up first

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I got a glue glider pro at ACM with a coupon. I'm still getting used to the size, though and keep running it too close to the edge. I do like the size of the tape roll.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I got a glue glider pro at ACM with a coupon. I'm still getting used to the size, though and keep running it too close to the edge. I do like the size of the tape roll.

I have that too. I like it, but I think the refills are kind of pricey. You can get good deals on ebay though. My lss sells the refills, but they are $9, which is really high. The new Hobby Lobby carries them too, so I guess I can use a coupon. I'm trying to stay out of HL, Michaels, and Jo-Ann.

i have both too, and same as Rae, find the refills make all the difference. i use the smaller one when i need to get into a small space, but now almost exclusivley use the ATG.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I have an ATG, and wouldnt use any other runnner!! I buy the generic refills and they work awesome!! Love my ATG…

Hold Up!! Generic? How much cheaper are they and where do you buy them?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I have the glue glider pro too, but I've had several cartridges jam up and since they are so spendy, that totally sucks.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I LOVE my ATG. I'm a lefty too, but I got used to it. It is a great adhesive and the price is great. I pay $3,44 for 36 yards!!! No other glue can beat that!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Whoa…that's an awesone price Bonnie!!

I'm totally gonna get it now!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.