Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Attaching photos to forums

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I am having trouble attaching jpg's to forums. I am resizing very, very small and they are downloading to the Gallery. Please help. Thanks Debbie

Debbie, which program do you use???
      If you upload your pictures to PhotoBucket (make sure they are max. 600×600) you should be able to post them here. Just copy the IMG code and paste it right in the forum.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I don't use Photobucket,but a program that came w/my computer. it sizes it to 600×480 but I had to custom resize to 500×500 to get it small enough for the forums. I used to be able to use the 600×480 size before but for some reason it is not listing on the forums at this size (only the Gallery). Thanks for the help

I'm sorry I couldn't help you out. Photobucket is a free program, you might want to take a look at it.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Debbie, I use PSE to resize to 600x whatever matches save it to my desktop and load it into the forums from there

Snagg1
            Send PM

I do the same thing shayla.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I'm an outlier and I don't know why, habit I guess. I use MS Picture Manager (comes bundled with MS Office); go to photo edit and click on resize. Click on the fourth option, percentage of original, and use the down arrow in the box. You will see the new size as the bottom number undeeath. Stop when both numbers are at 600 or below.

And how is this for a bunch of suggestions? Seriously, I hope some of this helps, the good thing is that there are really a variety of ways to get it to work.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I honestly usually just copy and paste them. *cheating*

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I use PSE and it has been working, but today I can't upload? resized to 600, usually works, ugggh!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

LOL, that's why I finally decided to go with MS Editor.

Krissy, noooooo fair!!!!! ;D

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.