Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Excellent Books Attention Borders lovers

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Have you ever heard of e-rewards??
      Well, they email you surveys. You take the surveys and they credit money. Not real money but money you can redeem.

I just redeemed my monies for $15.00 in border bucks. That's free books!!!!! For just taking the time to fill out a survey.
      I've been doing this for years now so I know it's not a hoax.

But, it's just not Borders. There are tons of other companies you can redeem your monies for.

OMG…I sound like a telemarketer….lol!!
      I'm trying to sell anything…just trying to help out you readers.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

How funny! I have filled out a couple of surveys for Bath and Body Works- they send you $30!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh wow…that's cool!!! Hey free money is always nice…lol!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I've done some surveys like that before. It's always nice to get rewards for things that you actually like lol

wow! tfs! will have to check this out!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

FREE Books???? Where do I sign up????? 🙂

i get their e-mails but never answered thought it was some marketing scam. I'll pay more attention now!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

http://www.e-rewards.com

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

i get their e-mails but never answered thought it was some marketing scam. I'll pay more attention now!!!

That's what I thought too. But, I read into it and tired one survey.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Some are scams, so you still need to watch out, but for the ones that aren't YAY

sounds cool

I belonged and never got anything so I quit doing them. Maybe I'll have to try it out again.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

You belong to e-rewards and didn't get anything? If you have enough monies you get to pick what you want to redeem.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.