Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements August Kit delivery

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Hello my lovely savages! I just talked to Krissy and the poor thing is packing boxes and buing the midnight oil! 50-60 kits were sent yesterday and she is diligently working on the rest. %-6 She has received your emails and voice mails and wants you to know that she isn't ignoring you; she just can't stop because she is on a roll. !amazed LOL She appreciates everyone's eageess to get the next kit!!

Because Krissy is so awesome at getting us some of the newest products available, she sometimes runs into problems with things not being delivered to her when promised. ~ 🙁 And that puts a wrinkle into the delivery plans too.

Please remember that kits are shipped between the 1st and the 5th of the month, so don't despair if you haven't received a CNS at the same time as others. 🙂 If you have any questions about how the club works, please refer to http://www.swirlydoos.com/page.php?7 🙂

Also, Krissy will be setting me up with a Swirlydoos email along with a list of things that you can email me about. This way it will free up some more of her time so that she can do what she does best! !lol She sends hugs and kisses and can't wait to get back on the forum a little more.

Let me know if you have any questions!! Thanks a ton!!!! !heart

Thanks for the update lisa! ;)

Thanks for the info, Lisa!

Lisa, glad your helping Krissy out! She sure does need it poor girl.. Thanks for the update.. 🙂

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Lisa, sure wish I could fly out and give her a hand. I'm sure you answering emails will help her out a lot. Thanks for the update.

Snagg1
          Send PM

I hear ya Kim. I've already told the family that we are moving to Colorado. ;D

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Lisa, it's so great that you're helping Krissy out!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Lisa you and Krissy ARE the best – no worries doll.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Awesome! I'll join you.

Thanks Lisa and I never have no worries about getting the kit. Krissy always pulls through.

Lisa, So great that you are helping Krissy out. You are a sweetie!!!

Snagg1
                Send PM

We'll see how much help I end up being LOL! She really needs an extra set of hands to help her in the Swirly Cave, but if I can even help a little with handling some emails then I am happy to do that.

Thanks for the update! I wish I could help out too. She must have TONS to do!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Don't even temp me!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Thanks for the update!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.