Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges August Passion Berry Sketch Challenge ~Winner!~

This topic contains 196 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 198 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

This month is the first month that our sketch challenge is open to everyone!

Rules:

CHALLENGE RUNS THROUGH SEPTEMBER 15, 2013.

1. Use this fabulous sketch created by Beggahuna below to create a layout using any products of your choice. It would be great if you used the August kit, but it is not a requirement.

2. Upload your layout to the gallery in the Passion Berry Sketch Challenge section: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xOZX1IkTCls/Uf8EnlflrpI/AAAAAAAACFg/wYuFsJijcOE/s640/kit55SKETCH.jpg

3. Post your layout here on this thread so we can oh and ah and ask you questions about your masterpiece.

And, here is the sketch:

kit55SKETCH.jpg

Here's what the design team came up using the sketch:

Guest Designer Tara Orr
      1375625855_13_FT214185_cherish-taraorr1.jpg1.jpg

Angelica
      1375125973_12_FT214185_img_4562_.jpg

Lisa
      5a7ba1a8-5101-43ff-8862-4a2016cf9e25_zpsc8b38c46.jpg

Rae
      1375666200_16_FT214185_aug_2013_sd_sketch_page.jpg

Paulien
      0myloyalriend5mon_zpsd1451584.jpg

Fantastic layouts from a great sketch!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Ladies these are gorgeous!!!!

fab layouts for a terrific sketch!!

Snagg1
          Send PM

Love all these layouts–can't wait to use that stamp and those gorgeous papers!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I just love the sketch this month. Doing mine now!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Beautiful sketch and I love all the samples!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

This is a fab sketch to do!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Gorgeous pages, ladies!!!! & I love this sketch!!!

wowzers! What a gorgeous sketch and inspiration by the DT! Will surely play along with this one! 🙂

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Here's my entry already. I already had this pretty much sketched out in my head when I saw that we were getting the Cotswald papers and the Blue Fe chippies; just needed a little tweaking here and there. Meantime, don't you agree that nothing could be more perfect for this photo of Sophia?

Vines and title were made with the Cameo; two of the flowers are made from scraps left from the cuts. I also took a few Petaloo Forget-Me-Nots from my stash. Everything else came from the gorgeous Passion Berry kit.

[img:width=599&height=595]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1376158343_36_FT215838_sugar_plum_fairy.jpg[/img]

Gorgeous LO, Peggy! Love the stamping, the bits of chipboard and the beautiful swirls in your flower cluster! This certainly is the perfect kit for this adorable photo of Sophia!

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

OOOOoooooo gorgeous Pegs!!!

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

That is darling, Peggy! I love how well the paper goes with the pics. It's just lovely!

So pretty Peggy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 198 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.