Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots August Scrapbook News and Review Calls

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Here is the link for the August calls at SNR mag.

http://www.scrapbooknewsandreview.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2611&Itemid=100913

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

🙂

Thanks Mandy!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thanks mandy!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

you are all welcome… 🙂

I never EVER submit….maybe I should!

You should.

Of course you should submit!!!!

Yes Manda, you should!

LOL I guess I will then!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yes you should

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Yea, I never submit either.

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

All of you should submit!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Maybe….. 🙂

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Do you have to submit LO's that have never been online anywhere…. new ones…. or can you submit ones from your gallery?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.