Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges August Shabby Ambition Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 178 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I think us swirly girls LOVE butterflies….so here is our challenge.

Use butterflies from the August Shabby Ambition Kit or butterfly images that Lisa provides us.

You can use diecuts or punches only from the patte paper from the August kit. And, of course, actual butterfly embellishments from the kit.

You can share your page here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album

[img:width=600&height=607]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1280588318_12_FT0_100_8578_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

OMGoodness!!!! What a sweet, sweet photo and so beautifully and creatively embellished. Love the colors, just stunning!!!!!

cute pic! love it!

Gorgeous LO, Angelica! What an adorable photo! I didn't get a chance to do my LO for the July Butterfly challenge, so I am definitely going to try and get this one done!

Luv how the flower and the tutu match! Very clever! Beautiful little girl and LO!

Is the Butterfly Challenge up in the Gallery yet? Didn't see it…
        Here's my entry…
        [img:width=600&height=564]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1280589762_45_FT18583_updated_photo_.jpg[/img]

Every technique that is on this LO is something that I've leaed right here in Swirlyville…..Thanks Savages!!!

beautiful!

;D

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Wow Ang that is a stunning layout!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Debbie you know I love yours as well 🙂

Snagg1
              Send PM

Lovely LO Angelica! Love the ribbon going up the side.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Debbie that is a stunning photo! Love the blue flower in her hair and the fact it looks like she is looking at the butterfly.

Oh, Ang….so sorry….I would have swo that I posted a reply about your LO??? I guess I hit the wrong button…came back to look again, and couldn't find my reply….(!sad look)
                Anyway, it is awesome as usual…..Such pretty details…and the colors are beautimus together…..

I DID post a reply…I remember saying that your flower looked like the tutu in your babies' pic. What a great combination of flower and pic…..Wonder where it went???

Debbie, it's the first line in the post with your LO! Gorgeous LO, BTW! So feminine!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

What great lo's and the photos are amazing!

Gorgeous girls and you did a fab job on the photo editing!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 180 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.