Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Technique & Project Kits August Technique kit. Family Tree

This topic contains 7 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Very pretty!!! Thanks for the video!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

LOVE this Tiffany! You create such beautiful projects. Thank you so much for the tip about the craft knife and the glass mat. I'm going to give it a try because I've never had much luck with the craft mat either.

LOVE this Tiffany! You create such beautiful projects. Thank you so much for the tip about the craft knife and the glass mat. I'm going to give it a try because I've never had much luck with the craft mat either.

Thank you. when you try the glass mat it cuts so smooth. I tried to cut on the cutting mat for the video so there was no glare but i had no luck hehe!!

thank you so much….. ;D

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

It's gorgeous!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Love your tree Tiffany! It's gorgeous!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Beautiful video Tiffany!Your tree is so gorgeous.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.