Home Forums Non Scrap Chat CAKE Baby Cakes

This topic contains 27 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Yup…robbing the cradle!

[img:width=144&height=193]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1280157767_12_FT0_imgres.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

[img:width=40&height=40]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1280163674_36_FT15747_th_beatheart_e0.gif[/img]

I can't possibly look at Zack that way… my 10 year old is in love with him!! Then again… she watched Twilight last week with me and this weekend we watched New Moon, my child started crying during the fight scene with the vultury… I thought maybe the movie was too scary for her so I paused the movie and asked what was wrong, once she calmed down she said I just don't want Edward to be hurt cause I love him! LOL! After reassuring her that Edward was going to be fine since I've read the books, seen the movie and told her about the 3rd movie… we were finally able to finish the movie. So OK, how bad is it that me and my 10 year old are crushing after the same boys and even worse how bad is it that I am crushing on boys and not men! LOL! Oh well I guess gorgeous is gorgeous no matter which way you slice it! It is all yummy cake!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I can't possibly look at Zack that way… my 10 year old is in love with him!! Then again… she watched Twilight last week with me and this weekend we watched New Moon, my child started crying during the fight scene with the vultury… I thought maybe the movie was too scary for her so I paused the movie and asked what was wrong, once she calmed down she said I just don't want Edward to be hurt cause I love him! LOL! After reassuring her that Edward was going to be fine since I've read the books, seen the movie and told her about the 3rd movie… we were finally able to finish the movie. So OK, how bad is it that me and my 10 year old are crushing after the same boys and even worse how bad is it that I am crushing on boys and not men! LOL! Oh well I guess gorgeous is gorgeous no matter which way you slice it! It is all yummy cake!!

LMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

LOL…dude, my 11 and 12 year olds LOVE him!! I love him for them…lol!!! You know, gotta set standards for my girls…hehee!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

LOL my daughter loves him! I have to say he's a cutie tho!

Shhhh…..it's okay to think he is smokin….yeah…..17 Again…that is all imma say…..

300.17.again2.041309.jpg

He is even hot dirty. :p

Snagg1
              Send PM

yup…pretty boy!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

lmao Manda!!

oooooooK!!!!!

For some of us ..you are definitely talking baby cakes !!!!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

OMG!!! baby CAKE!! we're baaaaad!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

;D

He's just a little too young for my taste!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I just did the math…
                      Young enough to be my grandson….
                      Yeah, I'm a little (!) out of his league…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.