Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Back from vacation

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

We just got back today from a camping vacation with friends. Had a great time. Of course all last week the weather was so hot and we were thinking this is perfect since we'll be at the lake. So of course what do we wake to on Sunday moing when we left was all cloudy, nice and warm but cloudy.We had a great spot on the lake which was about 20 feet from our campers and trailers. The best thing is it's free. Every day was cloudy but it was warm and didn't rain so we can handle that and of course the kids don't care, they were in the water anyway, lol. I did have a small incident where I did a face plant on the beach when a wave hit one of the boats that were tied up just as I was stepping over it and it came up and caught the edge of my flip flop and down I went – it was like slow motion as I'm thinking this is going to really hurt as I'm falling, lol. Luckily I missed the big rocks and hit pea gravel chin first so now I have a big bruise on my chin – like I needed another thing to go along with my wrinkles! My poor DH keeps telling me I should be wearing a sign that says No, my husband did not do this!, lol.

Anyway I have lots of pics to scrap once the grand kids leave on Sunday – this has been a long month, lol.

Welcome back!!! Cant wait to see those layouts… hehee!!

ouch…. that sounds painful! Glad you did have a blast and you are so right, cloudy isn't perse bad as long as the tempature is good and you can relax. Good to have you back Steph. I can't wait to see those pictures scrapped.

Glad you had a great time!

Lake hazards!

Glad you had a good time, sounds super fun!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I hope your chin gets better soon, but glad you had a good time. I know how those grandkids can wear you out!. Get some rest!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Ouch!!!!!!!! THAT you should scrap, along with DH's quote, LOL.

But it does sound like you had a good and relaxing vacation, and that's wonderful!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Glad you had fun in spite of the face plant!!

ouch!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Glad you had fun in spite of the face plant!!

Ditto! Hugs!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.