Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Back in Action!~

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I have been without a computer for a week! I fried my hard drive…had to have it replaced…lost everything! EVERY picture!~! (wah) Thank God that my co workers are computer geeks! Would have cost me a small fortune to take it to Fry's, but one of my friends fixed it for me! Now I have to re-install all my stuiff! Printer, scanner, camera, photo editing software. But i think I can do that! Ha!

Anyway, that will have to wait till later. Have to go the my dad's house to visit. He had surgery on Monday, so I need to go see him. Sooo, it will be later on today or tomorrow when I can get on here and try to catch up…you all have been busy, as usual! lol!! I have missed you!!!!!

Did get a couple layouts done with the Nov kit, but don't know how good they are yet…had to scrap without my computer, which I hate to do cuz I like to take pics as I go, so we'll see! IT'S JUST SOOOOO GOOD TO HAVE MY BABY BACK!!! lol!!!!

Catch up later!!

Robin so glad your back. It sucks that you lost everything

Glad you are back Robin! Yeah, it sucks to lose all your stuff. I had a drive crash, but my pics were not affected…weird!

GET YOURSELF AN EXTERNAL HARD DRIVE FOR BACK UP…Did I say that loud enough!!! You will save yourself soooo much grief!!!! Glad you are back with us!! We missed you!!

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Robin, so sorry about your father!!!

And so glad to have you back among the Savages!!!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yay! Glad you are back, Robin! I hope everything gets back to normal for you real soon.

Snagg1
            Send PM

Ohhhhhhhh. THe very reason I bought an exteal hard drive. I still have printer woes. Even a computer tech from work could not fix it. 🙁 ((
            Hope your father gets better soon.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Robin I am so glad you are back! It hasn't been the same around here without you! I am SO SO sorry about your 'puter. This happened to me a couple of months ago. I had a zillion pictures on there (all the ones of my new daughter too) and the hard drive crashed. My husband is still doing surgery on it and I am using a temp computer. I feel like my arm got cut off though because I don't have my pics! I am still crossing my fingers that we can recover all of them. It completely sucks and I have kicked myself a million times for not backing up! Getting an exteal HD very soon.

~HUGS~

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Glad your back in the saddle again!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

OMG! I just can't imagine losing all my pics. I would have to be hospitalized!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

hIYA rOBIN!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Welcome back. Amazing how much we rely on these silly little things and often have no clue how to fix them (at least I don't). I suppose though I could say the same about my car….yikes.

I was wondering where you have been Robin! I just backed my computer up on an exteal hard drive. I have my whole life on this thing!!!

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Good to see you pretty face!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

Hope your father is recovering well!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.