Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Banned from the site!?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I just tried logging into the coppermine gallery and it kept saying my login failed. This is odd because I was logged into the home site…and they are the same UN and PW right?

I tried so many times that now when I try it says I'm banned!! I'm trying to load my page. Will someone please un-ban me and fix my useame please. 🙁

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
        Send PM

hmmm, not sure what I can do, but I will check it out. Have you PM'd Krissy? If not, then you should.

Snagg1
          Send PM

It doesn't look like I can help you. PM Krissy and she will get you straightened out. Sorry 🙁

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

on it, let me go look and see

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Thanx gals…on my way out now but I'll check via my iPhone. I appreciate the help.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Adrianna, I emailed you =o(

Ladies, it would appear that someone (me) accidentally deleted about 15 member galleries this moing when I was flushing the spammers out of our gallery… I am sooooooo so so so sorry. If you were one of the ladies affected, please try to re-register your gallery. I feel awful =o(

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

*gasp* removed by the goddess of all swirly goddesses?! Talk about total rejection! J/k. I'll give it a shot.

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I'm all fixed Krissy. Thank you so much for your prompt attention.

more spam in the gallery, Krissy 🙁

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Shell, what is the user name?

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

more spam in the gallery, Krissy 🙁

GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.