This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

LOL!!! Today I was making one of Lisa's flowers, and I was drying it with my heat tool. I was listening to Court TV and the Casey Anthony trial….and I started smelling smoke!!

Silly me….I caught my paper towel on fire!!! It started smoking….eek!!! Thank goodness it was just a small fire! !lol

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

LOL…Debbie…glad you didn't bu your house down :P

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

gosh I didnt realize scrapbooking was dangerous

OMG….Be careful!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

OMG Debbie, please be careful!!

Were you drinking again?? J/k

LOL!!! Well….sort of….Coke. Tonight I'm hitting the hard stuff. My A/C quit working… !sad

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Oh no, I moost have AC!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

[quote]

LOL!!! Well….sort of….Coke. Tonight I'm hitting the hard stuff. My A/C quit working… !sad
          [/quote]

LOL – i think Lisa G would recommend Pepsi if you are going to have 'accidents'.

glad you and your scrappy goodness faired ok in the great fire of '11

Oh no, I moost have AC!!!

Ditto! I think I tued my AC on in March this year! I hate being hot.

lol! too funny. I melted my carpet using my heat gun on a with only a small piece of scrap paper under my object!

I knew those things got hot….but, boy was I suprised when I saw smoke and a little fire! I almost bued my tut!!! :O

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Oh you crack me up!

Debbie your a hoot!! Lmao!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I have had DA smoking before watch that stuff too…..eeeeeeeks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.