Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Be cautions everyone….

This topic contains 11 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

When I checked my email, I had about 12 notifications that I had PM's from Swirlydoos. When I got here, there was nothing??? I'm not using my infected computer, but you never know what might happen….so don't open an email from msdky1 on your home emails. The virus I got went through my Facebook addy book and sent viruses to all my friends.
    I don't want any one else to get a virus…..
    Get an exteal hard drive, and SAVE everything valuable. It's too late AFTER the virus attacks. I sorta knew this, but I wasn't as vigilant as I should have been saving stuff.

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Debbie, thanks for the waing!!!!
      Any luck getting your data back?

My little Geek guy called last night, and my computer is up and running again! YIPEE! He said I still had some bad juju to get rid of, but I should have it back this week!!! I am so thrilled!!!!
      Thanks, everyone, for your Swirly good thoughts and prayers.

Snagg1
        Send PM

I also had a lot of emails from some of the threads that I was signed up to follow. I wonder if they were all stuck somewhere and when they got the server cleaned up they went on their merry way to our in-boxes.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Lost in cyber space.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

thanks for the waing!!!

There was a virus alert for Facebook. Something about a link and another one about Justin Beiber…LOL no problems with me not clicking that!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

There was a virus alert for Facebook. Something about a link and another one about Justin Beiber…LOL no problems with me not clicking that!!!

hehe 🙂

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I know what you mean.

Ditto on the Bieber thing. Just don't get it????

Facebook is causing nothing but trouble…And the Bieber thing!!?? I dont get it either. Teeny bopper crap…

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I also had a bunch of emails about PM's…. when I looked at them, I realized they were 'older'….. and it only happened once….

Ditto on the Bieber thing. Just don't get it????

ditto!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.