Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Technique & Project Kits Beeswax, Canvas, Flowers and Stencils

This topic contains 26 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Snagg1 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

Snagg1
      Send PM

Ellen Hutson carries beeswax

NanciOgilvie
        Send PM

Wow…Great video Lynn. Da, now I need to buy beeswax and canvas…

odiammy
          Send PM

I knew at back to school time I needed that tiny electric pan and crock pot and I knew I would need it somedY

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I got the beeswax from Amazon the other day. NOBODY had it around here, go figure!!!!!
            I'm still unpacking from Kathy Camp but this is a mooooooost try; hopefully early next week. I do wanna play with this.
            @LisaV, thanks for the tips; I'll be paying close attention.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

OMGoodness, I loveeeee beeswax!!!!! I followed Lynne's video pretty faithfully, using the Timmy Elegant Flourish die and a piece of the packaging that Timmy has me saving. The canvas heart was sprayed with one of my favorite Lindy's: Bucket of Blood Red; the Color Me Crazy Peony was inked with Aged Mahogany Stain. That and the Petaloo flower bunch were dipped in the wax as shown in the video; it gives them such an old-fashioned look. Lace and twine from my stash.
              [img:width=480&height=595]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1329253802_36_FT138706_beeswax_card_lynne_forsythe.jpg[/img]

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I guess I really do need a melting pot. *sighing with envy*. I love the little touch of lace!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Peggy…….what a BEAUTY….isn't Beeswax soooo MUCH FUN???!??! once again…….YOU'VE DONE ME PROUD!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Thanks. Linda, yes you do. Lynne, yes it is.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Don't now how I missed this…have the pot now to get the beeswax!!

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

thanks Lynn great tut!!

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

thanks Lynn great tut!!

Kathi…….you are very welcome…..always happy to be an enabler!!! teeeehehhehe

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                          Swirly Scrapper
                            Send PM

Oh, Lynne, more than you know. You've had the two of us searching the planet for beeswax. Nobody local seems to carry it.

Snagg1
                              Send PM

How did I miss this? Peggy, this is amazing! I love how it tued out. Very vintage.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.