This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 3 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

So, when I was working with the Beloved kit, I used the Timmy Distress Ink Pumice Stone A LOT. The subtle grey
      coordinated PERFECTLY! It got me thinking that I wanted to share that with everyone, and see what inks and media
      everyone else is using that they think is matching up, coordinating or complimenting our kits. I think this would be helpful to know what others are using. And, if you used something that didn't match up, but you thought would, you could jot that down too. 🙂 I'll keep a list on the first post so we can use it as a reference.

Yays

Ranger- Distress Ink- Pumice Stone
      Lindy's- Starburst- Cape Cod Coral
      Lindy's- Starburst- Green with Envy

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

I also tried to use the Prima Texture Paste in graphite- too dark for my liking with this kit.

I really like this ida Rae! I think I used the same colors as you did.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I used shimmerz

Dazzlerz:
          dreamscicle

Texturez:
          artichoked

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I also used Pumice Stone,

TextureZ Sandy Stone Shimmerz paste, perfect match with the not quite pink color

Shimmerz EnamelZ Molten Metal embossing powder kind of a brownish color that went well on a chippy

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I didn't know that Shimmerz had embossing powder. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.