Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements BIG GINORMOUS CONTEST ANNOUNCEMENT YA'LL!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Uhmmm did you guys see the little promo off to your right?  *evil grin*

Are you up for the challenge? You could win THIS fabulous prize package valued at more than $400.00!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD LADIES – LETS GET THIS CONTEST ADVERTISED! We are SO EXCITED!!!!!!

/

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I saw it and can't wait to join.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Yay!!!

Whooohooo!!!!!
          Let's say this forward and invite all your friends. I posted it on my blog.

this sounds so much fun… I will surly join in.. ;D

I also posted this on my blog, can't wait to play!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

What a fantastic challenge! I would love to have a go, but I am not sure whether you have to use the kits, or is it open to anyone at this stage?

My paper stack is slowly going down so hopefully I will be able to start subscribing soon!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Pretty cool!!

Hi all, back in scrappy town! Love this challenge. It's a good one to get me back to serious scrapping! Now catching up to all the new things…. I see the kits are as awsome as they used to be. Hopefully I can join the club again soon.

Can't wait to get started! The best way to start the new year! Hugs from the Netherlands!

how very very cool!

What a fantastic challenge! I would love to have a go, but I am not sure whether you have to use the kits, or is it open to anyone at this stage?

My paper stack is slowly going down so hopefully I will be able to start subscribing soon!!

Jennie, YES…. This contest is open for everyone, so please say it forward and invite all your scrappy friends!!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Hi all, back in scrappy town! Love this challenge. It's a good one to get me back to serious scrapping! Now catching up to all the new things…. I see the kits are as awsome as they used to be. Hopefully I can join the club again soon.

Can't wait to get started! The best way to start the new year! Hugs from the Netherlands!

Nice to see you back!

I am going to join just for the experience! Think of all the new techniques we'll lea! Someone is going to be a very happy person when they win this prize!

Yayyyyyyy!!!! so excited its happening!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Don't count yourself out, Barbara! It will be fun just to play along though. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.