Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Big Shot Big /shot pro

This topic contains 2 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello ladies I need your help. I have been thinking of getting a new die cut machine. I have the cricut, slice, revolution and the cuttlebug. However I really like the huge dies that Sizzix now have and wanted to get some but none of my machines will cut them. Can you tell me if the big shot will cut them or do I need to go to the Big shot Pro. I also have been looking at the Epic 6. I want to save a little money so I was hoping the big shot or epic 6 cuts the biggest dies that sizzix makes as well as the 12 dies that tim holtz has out. Like his ticket die or the alphabet or my favorite the folded paper die that makes a flower looking thing. Please let me know what your experience is as well as what materials can be sut and the dies that will work witht he machines. Husg Tracy

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have the epic 6 and it will take the big and long dies. The big shot will also take both dies. Overstock has a really good price on the big shot.

HTH

Kim

Thanks for the help. Will the big shot take the 12 dies like tim holtz flouret you know the cute flower die where you fan fold your paper to make the flouret also love his alphabets and long ticket die. I really like the sizzix big envelope die as well as the tri fold card, gate fold album they are pretty big dies. Need to know if these will work. Hugs Tracy

The Big Shot will work for those long dies but you need to get the Sizzix 12 platform to insert into the machine.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.