Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Bison Roast

This topic contains 10 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Tomorrow is my DH's birthday and so today we are having a big bison roast (no not a whole bison, lol). Last year we did a whole pig, which they made me go pick up at the farm/butcher place. I was like covering my eyes and telling the people to just put it in the back of my truck cause I didn't want to see the poor things face.

This year we decided to do a big bison hip and also some elk that a friend shot. Anyway one of the guys popped by yesterday with what he called Bling for the BBQ, so I thought I'd show you a pic of it (not a bison skull obviously, lol)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Tomorrow is my DH's birthday and so today we are having a big bison roast (no not a whole bison, lol). Last year we did a whole pig, which they made me go pick up at the farm/butcher place. I was like covering my eyes and telling the people to just put it in the back of my truck cause I didn't want to see the poor things face.

This year we decided to do a big bison hip and also some elk that a friend shot. Anyway one of the guys popped by yesterday with what he called Bling for the BBQ, so I thought I'd show you a pic of it (not a bison skull obviously, lol)

OK let's see if I can get the photo to load this time.
        bbq-bling1sml.jpg

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

OMG, how awesome!!!!!!!!
          Enjoy wishes going out to all of you!!!!!

That is really cool, Steph! Have a great time!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Have a wonderful time Steph

Mmmm, bison is yummy!

I LOVE the bling for the barbeque!!! have a blast!! We do a whole pig at the end of summer. I cant wait!!

Have a great time Steph!!!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Yum, I love bison. Have fun.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Have fun! (It's also my dh's birthday today too!)

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

OMG that bison was so yummy, first time I'd ever had bison. One of our friends is the head chef at our local pub around the coer from us and he had the meat marinating in his special recipe marinade. Then he came over with this huge container of a brandy pepperco sauce for the bison that was to die for! It was a fun time but my poor head is paying for it today, lol.

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! And sorry about your head, but it does sound like it was worth it…

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.