Home Forums Scrap Chat Pub Calls – Toots Bittersweet Toot

This topic contains 36 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  LindaDriggs 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

I wanted to let you girls know that after the May kit, I will be taking a break from Swirlydoos. I love the beautiful kits and all of you girls, and my leaving has nothing at all to do with anything done wrong, it has been a wonderful experience. I have been given the chance to be a member of a Design Team . I am fairly new to scrapping and the owner is willing to take a chance on me, and I think she deserves my full attention and loyalty. I hope that all of you can appreciate that. Believe me, if it doesn't work out or I decide not to stay at the end of my term, I will be right back at Swirlydoos. You have inspired me, made me laugh, made me cry, and have helped me to find a missing piece in my life. I couldn't just disappear and not let each of you know what you mean to me. What you guys do here is nothing less than amazing, and the scrapbook world is very fortunate to have such a place as this.

I hope you will still come visit me at my gallery in SB.com. I know I will still be checking out your creations, and enjoying your friendship over there. I am sure I will not be able to help myself, and pop in over here as well just to see what is going on.
      Hugs~Renea

Congrats and good luck! 🙂

Don't be a total stranger!

Renea,
      Congratulations on a growing experience. It's all good! As Manda so perfectly said, don't be a stranger.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Congratulations Renea, I was waiting for you to announce this joyous adventure for you. Good luck and I will continue to check out your work! Do not be a stranger!

Congratulations, Renea!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

That is wonderful Ranea! Don't be a stranger and I will see you over there!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

That is wonderful Ranea! Don't be a stranger and I will see you over there!!

Same here!

Congrats and enjoy yourself!

What a great opportunity. We'll see you often, I'm sure! We're gonna miss you, though….Like many have said…Don't be a stranger!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Congrats!! I will definately be keeping an eye out for your work. Best of luck.

Snagg1
              Send PM

Renea that is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you. I will certainly miss your work with the kits and like everyone else has said, please don't be a stranger! We'll still see you over there! Crap….are we friends over there????

Congratulations to you girlfriend!!!! You will always be a savage!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Thanks girlies! Your support means so much to me, and no I won't be a stranger. I will still be getting that May kit in just a few more days!!

Lisa V-yes you are on my friends list over at SB.com! It was actually Your, Mandy H's, and Lisa G's work that tued me on to scrapbooking and then to this amazing place! So a huge thanks!!

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Wow-Renea-that is so awesome for you! I already see you on the other side and like everyone before me said Don't be a stranger! Congrats!

Renea, First I would like to sat congrats on the Design Team Position. With your talent, it was only a matter of time until someone snatched you up for their Team!! That is awesome.
                  Second, you are always welcome in Swirlyville, so do pop in every once in a while to let us know how things are going with you!!
                  Third, what ever you do, where ever you go, I wish you lots of success!!! And be happy doing it!!
                  Big Hugs Girl!!! You deserve it!!!
                  You're like one of our children that grew up and is ready to move on..Just don't forget us!!!!! lol…And come home once in a while!!!
                  Even if it's just for a piece of Cake!!!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

Thanks girlies! Your support means so much to me, and no I won't be a stranger. I will still be getting that May kit in just a few more days!!

Lisa V-yes you are on my friends list over at SB.com! It was actually Your, Mandy H's, and Lisa G's work that tued me on to scrapbooking and then to this amazing place! So a huge thanks!!

Aww, thanks Renea! XO

xoxoxo…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.