This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Am I the only one? When I visit the Blog, Norton immediately flashes on with a waing Suspicious Web Page Blocked page. It really is Norton, I checked, and it is not blocking any other Blogspot sites that I visit.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

No, it isn't happening to me. Be careful, and don't click on any pop ups- if there is something fishy going on, you may activate a virus. If I were you, I'd disconnnect my inteet connection for about 30 seconds just to make sure.

I have Webroot, and I got no notice when I clicked on the Blog. It's pretty good about blocking sites that are suspicious.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

This is really weird. Does anyone else here use Norton? I'm wondering if some fool decided that it would be funny to report our blog as suspicious.

Peggy, I use Norton and so far everything seems to be O.K. for me! That is weird!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

How strange. I suppose I should contact Symantec and see if they can figure it out.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I wonder if the address in my link was corrupted. (I have it on my toolbar.) When you all said no problem it (finally) occurred to me to try the link here and I had no problems… I deleted and repaired my my toolbar link and all is well.
              Sorry about that, and thanks to all.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Wow Pegs!! That's good you figured it out!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.