Home Forums Scrap Chat General Stuff Blog problems

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

If anyone is having problems with their photos not showing up in the blogs today they are having a big issue with ppl that use Inteet Explorer. Geez I tried my last plost about 6 times then went searching for an answer. You have to download Google Chrome and go in through that door. Thought I would post this so anyone else having problems knows what to do….what a pain!!!! lol

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Hmm, no problems I see. I've scheduled my blog for a post tomorrow moing. Seems okay.

LOL..I did notice that your post was posted several times.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

they said it was an inteet explorer problem so if you dont use that you should be fine??? I know I tried like 6 times and had to keep deleting my post lol

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Me too Shona, then I went searching for the answer just like you, LOL!! But crap, I don't want to use Google Chrome, it sort smells like a plot to get Blogger users to switch over doesn't it?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

ya some of the replys for the help were pretty nasty hey lol

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I've been using Google Chrome since it was in Beta and I will NOT use any other browser. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I've been using Google Chrome since it was in Beta and I will NOT use any other browser. I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!!!!!!!!!

Ya I down loaded it and used it tonite 🙂 lol

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I use Firefox. No problems here.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

It is fixed now but you will have to either edit the posts that are messed up or repost. New posts are fine.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

cool ok thanks Maggi 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.