Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff BLog question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Has anyone else had problems with theirs blogs lately? When I am entering a new post it is only letting me do one photo at a time, then I have to post it and go to edit post to enter another photo..this just started to heppen since yesterday for me? wierd!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Do you use blogger? I added a new post last night with several photos and I didn't have any problems.

Sometimes blogger can be weird. I have had problems at times too. If you reboot that sometimes helps or just do it on a different day. The problems usually resolve themselves.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

thanks hopefully it was just a couple day mess up and clears itself up …I will check it out after work today

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Mine has been ok, but sometimes it gets quirky

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

ya it was fine yesterday so good good 🙂

Since I post once in a blue moon, I have noticed no issues this week!! LOL

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.