This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 2 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

What do you think of this one? It's better than some of their last releases but still not a home run to me.

blog_garden_joual_1.png

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Or this one, I like this better I think.

blog_heritage_1.png
        blog_heritage_2.png

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thi s I don't like

blog_sweet_life_1.png
          blog_sweet_life_2.png

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I like a few papers here and there but not any as a whole collection

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

NO !!!!!!!!

I see a few sheets I would use, but overall, I am really disappointed!

YUCK – YUCK – YUCK!!!!!!!!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

I think companies are running out of ideas…..these look very similar to some that we had in the store i worked in 10+ years ago…..I don't like any of them…

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I like the Heritage collection and the Garden Joual….the others….not so much

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Overall I'd give them a 5 out of 10, note the worst I've ever seen, but BB has definitely had better collections in the past!

I think that is part of the problem Kathy, no one has any new ideas.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

YUCK – YUCK – YUCK!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!! What Paulien said! 🙂

craftysprinkles
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

I think Sweet Life would appeal to Project Life Scrappers, personally I don't care for them

Bluh, if that's a word.

Krissy
                        Krissy
                        Swirly Admin
                          Send PM

I like pages here and there, but none that would make me run out and buy the whole collection.

Snagg1
                            Send PM

Here's what I liked and forgive me, my head was swimming from all the goodies, I was like a drunk there was so much. I even forgot I had my camera in my bag when my cell went dead I was so gaga!

Not sure of this lines name –

[img:width=480&height=640]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1421006917_2893_FT255719_image.jpg[/img]

The one on the left is winter themed. I like the vintagey feel of the right.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.