Home Forums Tutorials, Tips, Tricks and Techniques Tips, Tricks & Techniques Border Punch Circle Technique

This topic contains 35 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Hi, Can anybody remember who made the tutorial of the circle with the border punch technique? I love the effect and I am having trouble doing it, I am probably forgetting something simple.

Thanks
      Susan x

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Yes, Jan gave us that tutorial.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

Jan, do you still have a copy?????

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Thank you, I have found it on Jans blog. I knew it would be something simple I forgot…snipping the strips. The link is below:

http://ascript4scrappin.blogspot.com/search/label/Tutorials

Thanks for the tutorial Jan
          Susan x

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Works like a charm!!! I used it on my Friends lo. THANKS again, Jan!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

I love that tech. haven't tried it but I'm gonna!

Yeah, I still haven't tried that, but I love how it looks!
            I'm going to try it soon!

I've used it many times, and it works perfectly….Thanks again, Jan…..

awesome!!

i actually went and got the right punch for that, and haven't tried it yet. thanks for the reminder!!!!

I love that tech. haven't tried it but I'm gonna!

same here – keep meaning to but always forget. One of these days…..

it really works great….used the Jan-nique on my last LO…..

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I SOOO have to try this!!!

i will also have to try this!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.