Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support Bugs/Kinks or other issues with new site

This topic contains 113 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by Herman Herman 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    droopidog
    droopidog
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Ladies please post any bugs, kinks or any other issues you come across using the new site. Just know that currently, it is still a work in progress. Things like the red dots for new post, pm and a few other missing things will return.

Herman will be checking this post for the other bugs that need to be worked out.

Kim
      My Blog: http://droopidog.typepad.com/my_life_up_close_and_pers/

"Puff, Puff, Pass"
      http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/droopido

Herman
      Herman
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thanks @droopidog. Red dots are now a NEW icon in front of the thread. We will change it to a something more Swirly later.

"To heal the soul is to embark on a new journey"

Paulien
        Paulien
        Swirly Moderator
          Send PM

Thank you guys for all the hard work you do!

Herman, the red dots (or word new) can only be seen if you click on a thread section. If you click on forum at the top, it doesn’t show where something has been posted.
          Snap je wat ik bedoel?

Herman
          Herman
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Snap je wat ik bedoel?

Ja, ik begrijp het. Zal er naar kijken

Merrihew
            Merrihew
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

One thing I have noticed, all the older posts do not have the correct author of each post. So, for instance, I can’t go in and edit the post for the challenge I am hosting this month because it says the author is someone other than me. Is this something that can be corrected?

Paulien
              Paulien
              Swirly Moderator
                Send PM

Snap je wat ik bedoel?

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-257121″ style=”display: none;”>Paulien</span>Quote

Ja, ik begrijp het. Zal er naar kijken
                <hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-257122″ style=”display: none;”>Herman</span>Quote

Dank je wel!

Paulien
                Paulien
                Swirly Moderator
                  Send PM

One thing I have noticed, all the older posts do not have the correct author of each post. So, for instance, I can’t go in and edit the post for the challenge I am hosting this month because it says the author is someone other than me. Is this something that can be corrected?

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-257127″ style=”display: none;”>Merrihew</span>Quote

I noticed that too Cheryl.

Herman
                  Herman
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Dank je wel!

Done – hit CTL-F5 to see

Herman
                    Herman
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Linky pls

Merrihew
                      Merrihew
                      Swirly Scrapper
                        Send PM

Linky pls
                        <hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-257192″ style=”display: none;”>Herman</span>Quote

Here is the link. It seems to think I am odiammy instead of Merrihew. http://www.swirlydoos.com/forums/topic/april-sgc-challenge-metal-mania/

Paulien
                        Paulien
                        Swirly Moderator
                          Send PM

Bwaa… I need to explain in Dutch! In bijna alle threads, is Krissy nu the poster van alle posts, terwijl de leden dat geschreven hebben. Je kunt het ook zien in het DT sectie – Monthly kits – April. Veel dingen die kim of ik geschreven hebben, daar staat nu bij dat Krissy ze geplaatst heeft.

Paulien
                          Paulien
                          Swirly Moderator
                            Send PM

Linky pls
                            <hr>

Here is the link. It seems to think I am odiammy instead of Merrihew. http://www.swirlydoos.com/forums/topic/april-sgc-challenge-metal-mania/
                            <hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-257193″ style=”display: none;”>Merrihew</span>Quote

OMG… actually a lot of us are given the name Odiammy. It made me laugh when you posted it Cheryl.

Merrihew
                            Merrihew
                            Swirly Scrapper
                              Send PM

Linky pls
                              <hr>

<hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-257193″ style=”display: none;”>Merrihew</span>Quote

OMG… actually a lot of us are given the name Odiammy. It made me laugh when you posted it Cheryl.
                              <hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-257196″ style=”display: none;”>Paulien</span>Quote

Oh my! This could be fun for them to fix!

Herman
                              Herman
                              Swirly Admin
                                Send PM

Bwaa… I need to explain in Dutch! In bijna alle threads, is Krissy nu the poster van alle posts, terwijl de leden dat geschreven hebben. Je kunt het ook zien in het DT sectie – Monthly kits – April. Veel dingen die kim of ik geschreven hebben, daar staat nu bij dat Krissy ze geplaatst heeft.

hmmmm …. is Krissy not the Alpha female 😉 Thanks, will look into this.

Paulien
                                Paulien
                                Swirly Moderator
                                  Send PM

Dank je wel!

Done – hit CTL-F5 to see
                                  <hr>

<span id=”quote-reply-257176″ style=”display: none;”>Herman</span>Quote

I’m sorry Herman, but it does not work for me. I logged out – cleared cache and logged back in, but it is the same.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 114 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.