Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges buttons, ribbons, and stamps challange

This topic contains 33 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

i was going to post my LO for this challenge yesterday, but then………………

so we still doing the challenges for june and voting? just curious, what ever we want to do is fine.

here is mine anyway, just for fun if not for the challange.

I used 5 buttons, 2 sets of stamps (the letter and the numbers are 2 different sets) and i used ribbon for the green and pink flowers, for the little white ones, and as a back for the word galveston and behind little white flowers. I used a Lo lift i found on SB, forget whose it was now though….

ok, can't figure out how to post am image this time………….any suggestions? i saw it does done once already from the butterfly thread, what am i missing?

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Right now it looks like you are going to have to get a url address for your layout thru photobucket.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Love all the stitching you did!! Really pretty layout!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Shall we all reload our pics?

And I have all the text about the challenge in my blog!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Erin – that is just beautiful!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Gorgeous LO, Erin!

Beautiful LO!!!

Right now it looks like you are going to have to get a url address for your layout thru photobucket.

Say it isn't so, Photobucket and I don't get along AT all!!! !sad

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

OH WOW ERin that's just SO GORGEOUS!!!!!

Rae, I've been working on my LO all week…. I hope to finish it today…. it's harder than you'd think getting used to scrappin' again with 2 active boys jumping around me…. 🙂

I'm going to try and reload this LO!!

Ok not the right size but at least it came through…lea something new everyday

A Beautiful LO, Erin! Love the colors!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM
              Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.