Home Forums Scrap Chat Challenges Cabaret Butterfly Challenge

This topic contains 127 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I think us swirly girls LOVE butterflies….so here is our challenge.

Using the March Cabaret Kit create a layout with any butterflies.

You can share your page here and please put your entry in the Butterfly Challenge Album.
      Please note in the description or title it's for the March challenge.

Please have your page(s) in the gallery by April 2rd.
      You can enter as many pages as you wish.

** THERE'S A PRIZE THIS MONTH LADIES!!!!**
      So get those pages in!!!!!!!!!!!

[img:width=600&height=594]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1299377122_12_FT0_100_8905_00_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I think I'll enter this one first..if I can use butterflies from G45 instead of the ones I have for the kit..is that ok?

[img:width=550&height=548]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1299377736_27_FT76194_117_550x548.jpg[/img]

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Oh Angelica, your example LO is exquisite!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Denise, this is soooo pretty!! Just love all your little details!

Denise and Angelica, wow – both gorgeous.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

holy those are both so gorgeous!!!!!!!! wow

Wow, Stunning Girls. Rich textures on that l/o Angelica!
            Love those whispy blues and lavender colors Denise. This is going to be fun using this kit for this challenge.

Beautiful LO's ladies! Love those pics and papers!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Beautiful layouts ladies.

Snagg1
                Send PM

Just for fun! I painted the kiddos face with a butterfly, I used a die to cut butterflies from the coordinating card stock from this month's kit and then I did one version of an Emerging Color stamping technique on the border strip going across the top. Everything is from this month's kit including the fence-looking stamp! Only the dandelion and butterfly stamps were from my stash.

[img:width=598&height=595]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1299411557_13_FT76194_butterflies.jpg[/img]

Snagg1
                  Send PM

Denise I love the street lamp and the punch work above the photo. Really pretty!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Beautiful LO Lisa! I really like how you used the fencelike stamp.

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! Will be leaving gallery love!!!

Wow, ladies! These are all fabulous LO! Will catch up in the gallery soon!

Love that Lisa…the little envelope is darling!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.