This topic contains 87 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have a new tutorial on my blog on how to make cabbage roses…..perfect for the August kit!!

Take a peek………

http://angelicascrappenings.blogspot.com/

[img:width=600&height=400]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1278620749_12_FT0_img_6181_.jpg[/img]

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Cool, gonna go check it out right now.

Awesome tut…..gonna have to try it, have two different size retro punches….will have to figure something out for the third size….
      Thanks a bunch!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Awesome, thanks !

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

WOW, gorgeous, Ang! TFS

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Your all welcomed.

I tired with different punches and it just didn't come out right.

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

beautiful flower!! I only have one of those punches…will have to get the other 2

so beautiful…gone to check it out!

oh, I luv it….TFS!!

I love your music on your blog so much!!!! I just let it play as I Forum-ing.

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

Very sweet flowers….Now, I've got to rummage through my punches to see if I have the right ones!!! Tut looks pretty straightforward. Hope I don't mess it up! THANKS for sharing.

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

It really is so easy to do and fast….I like fast..lol!!!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I love your music on your blog so much!!!! I just let it play as I Forum-ing.

thanks Debbie…so you like Enigma eh???

Such a pretty flower! TFS!

Snagg1
                    Send PM

I freakin love these! We could make huge ones and call the peonys..maybe ruffle the edges a little! Thanks Angelica!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 89 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.