Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff calling on the crafty mommas

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I know I have been MIA lately, but I have been a busy beaver. Since I got my Sllhouette, it's kept me busy in one way or another. When I got it, I signed up with the FB group All Things Silhouette, and there was a post a while back that caught my eye, and made me think of all of you.
    I asked her if I could re-post it here, and she said absolutely, so here it goes:

Would ANY of you Great Gals be willing to help me out. My son is Special Needs and is Graduating Grade 12 . He has been is a special class for 5 years to teach him every day living such as taking a bus , work placement, cooking , cleaning , etc. He started collecting key chains this year and would like from all over the world. Due to being challenged he really has no friends and his graduation is exciting but not a graduation of academic as most have. Would anyone be willing to send him a graduation card and keychain from where they live. I would really appreciate your kindness. He graduates on June 28, 2012. Thank You .
    Address : 215 Gordon Avenue. Winnipeg , Manitoba. R2L0L7 CANADA

I am just about to make my card, and will be sending him one from Whistler and Vancouver. There was over 70 responses on that forum, thought you ladies would be interested in joining in the fun.

Shelly

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I've got a bunch of key chains i bought as souvieners from places i've traveled that i can send. I'll make his card this weekend at my all day crop.

craftysprinkles
      Swirly Scrapper
        Send PM

How wonderful! I will do my best to find a CO key chain!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Shell, do you know his name?

oops! sorry, thought that was in the post.
          His name is Brandon Greenaway, and you can address the package to him. His mom's name is Sharon. She was blown away by the outpouring of activity at the other thread – this will blow him away! It makes me weepy thinking about it!
          She has been keeping the ones that have come in already and plans to give them to him at grad.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

What a wonderful idea. I should be able to find a NJ key chain.

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Will be looking for a Florida key chain

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.