This topic contains 938 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  NanciOgilvie 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 940 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

How many days will you want to attend camp?

Our last camp was Thurs – Sunday. If I could get a place for a week would you stay for a week? Or would T-S be enough?

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Also, would you mind if the place wasn't set up specifically for scrapping? Like a regular ol' place that we set tables up in?

any ole place is fine by me. I would love to do a week but it depends on when we have camp since I am still in school.

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

WAH!!!!!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Any place where you can set tables up would be fine. T-S sounds good.

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I don't care where it is! I don't think I could go for a week though. T-S is good for me!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

T-S

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

One of these days ladies… I will be going!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

T-S for me too. I liked the idea of not having to bring much in the way of scrappy stuff so I dunno…

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

I wouldn't mind 6 – 7 days, but T – S is good.
                  Krissy, some set up tables would be fine. Scrapping is only one of the reasons that I want to go again; mingling with you and the other Savages is what made Camp so great!!!!!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I'm with Peggy….

I can go the week….. or do the TH-Sunday thing….

It would be great to have tables like last time…. but that was just icing on the cake…. set up some folding tables and we'd be good to go…..

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Do you have an idea of the when yet?

No way would I be able to stay a full week. T-S I thought was great!

As far as size of place or whatever, I think that is mostly up to how many ppl are gonna be going.

I'm fine either way..whatever works for the majority!!!

Keep in mind that Sunday is a write off, so is thusday if that is the day you arrive. If including a Wednesday is an option, I'm all for that. I'm good either way, but if it's T-S, I'm coming on the Wednesday.
                      As for where, makes no dif to me, as long as the location allows us to scrap at any hour and be as loud and crazy as we are.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 940 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.