Home Forums Kit Talk Camp Swirlydoos Scrapbook Retreats Camp Swirly…. take two……

This topic contains 1,094 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,096 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Anyone else looking forward to the next one as much as I am? 🙂

YES!!!!!!

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

When is the next camp?

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

HAHAHA – I was thinking of starting a thread too!!! I am sooooo looking forward to round two!
        Actually, I was hoping to put the bug in Krissy's ear, cuz my holiday list comes round in September, and this will be my second choice. (first choice is a mexico trip with work people, have to get that in, so the right people get that week off).
        and this time I'm staying for longer!!

I'm in for Swirly Camp 2!!!!

I think Krissy isn't thinking too much about camp. We'll start whining when the site is all back up and running!!!!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Me too! I hated I had to miss out on the first one!

I wanna stay longer on the next trip also!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

First off, we don't know when the next one will be yet… doesn't matter…… we all want to go whenever it is!!!

Longer Lisa? Didn't you get there a day early and leave a day late last time? 🙂
            Oh, you mean have Camp last longer…… that would be GREAT!!!

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Have one in Oregon!! :P

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Or Cali….lol

Have one in Oregon!! :P

I could go for that – not that far from me ;D

I'm excited because I am going this time!

craftysprinkles
                Swirly Scrapper
                  Send PM

Let's do VEGAS!!

Let's do VEGAS!!

OHoooo! I'm in for Vegas!!!! Great idea!!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,096 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.