Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Camp Swirlydoos – 2013 ANNOUNCED!

This topic contains 23 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

this would be like a dream come true…..but for now I shall live vicariously through y'all

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

I'm soooo jealous!!!

Snagg1
        Send PM

Looks like a fairytale retreat fo sho!

Who can I dump 7 kids onto so I can go?

Wooohoooo!

Come on no volunteers? It's just 7 kid for a few days, LOL!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

[quote]

Come on no volunteers? It's just 7 kid for a few days, LOL!
          [/quote]

Umm, I don't think anyone is going to volunteer, Vicky :P

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

7 kids??!!! and I thought I was slightly insane with 4!!!

Only 3 are mine – I run a dayhome, LOL

Only 3 are mine – I run a dayhome, LOL. Mostly before and after school only too (5 years and up except for my daughter and one other).

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.