April 29, 2011 at 12:58 am #2693
I understand everyone is excited about going to that beautiful mountain retreat, and looking at the beautiful scenery, visiting and Scrappying with the wonderful Swirlydoos but for those of us not going we are still drooling. So I have this idea. Next Year for Camp #3 I believe those of us who didn't get to go this year should get first pick at signing up for Camp. My intent is not to upset people but to give us nongoers a chance for next year. Put those eggs down.April 29, 2011 at 4:23 am #105400
i don't know, i have an egg in hand……
Krissy is probably already trying to fandangle a way to do one in 2012 that accomodates more people, i'm sure. we are bursting at the seams this year, with 3 more people than last.
you aren't the only one drooling, i assure you!!April 29, 2011 at 5:29 am #105401
Shelly has deadly accurate aim. I wouldn't get to close to her with that request LOL!
We're looking into a larger place to hold our camp. The problem I keep running into is simply that I don't feel ANY of the places I've looked at are 'nice enough' for our ladies. I mean, we can 'rough it', but I don't want us to be 'YUCKING' it kwim?
I want a beautiful, elegant place for my girls, and I won't invite them to a retreat that is anything less than that. So, that being said. I do have a couple of other places to visit yet. Hopefully one of them will fit the bill!?April 30, 2011 at 5:58 am #105402
Krissy I would be happy to help look around the country for scrapbooking sites. It you want me to do some prescreening let me know;)April 30, 2011 at 3:54 pm #105404
Thank you so much for the offer Kathy! Right now though, I am trying to keep our retreat inside the state of COLORADO. With the amount of stuff that I need to bring to camp, it would be terribly cost prohibitive for me to have to ship it in…. I also must be able to drive to the location to 'preview' it before contracting. It's my OCD kicking in, I don't like surprises LOL!
KrissyApril 30, 2011 at 5:24 pm #105405
Whereever it is COUNT ME IN! I am already making camp a priority for next year and have the go ahead from hubby! 🙂April 30, 2011 at 10:58 pm #105406
I understand Krissy. I would still be happy to help in anyway I can. How does signup work for Camp 3? I need to stop buying so much and save for that and for the other thing too.May 1, 2011 at 3:39 am #105407
Signups will be the same as this camp. Price? I never know until we have the place secured. I still need to find a place and dates for our next camp.
All details will be posted as soon as we have them set in stone =o)May 1, 2011 at 2:01 pm #105408May 1, 2011 at 2:35 pm #105409
Kathi, we're not at Camp #2 yet (31 more days, 30 until Denver!!!!), and we're already gearing up for #3!!!!!!May 1, 2011 at 2:41 pm #105410May 1, 2011 at 4:27 pm #105411May 1, 2011 at 6:12 pm #105412
Krissy I did some googling. Which places are you looking at?May 2, 2011 at 5:32 am #105403
I wasn't around for signups for Camp #2 could someone tell me how it works. Krissy is too busy. I agree about saving for next year. I decided not to buy a Cricuit but too put that money away for camp.May 2, 2011 at 12:14 pm #105413
It's not as nerve wracking as add on day! Don't worry. She post the details when the time comes and then you tell her you want to go. She'll bill you for the deposit and then you can either make payments or pay in full when she sends out the final invoice.
You should be able to get a spot if you say you are in when she asks!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.