Home Forums Kit Talk Camp Swirlydoos Scrapbook Retreats Camp Swirlydoos #3

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

I understand everyone is excited about going to that beautiful mountain retreat, and looking at the beautiful scenery, visiting and Scrappying with the wonderful Swirlydoos but for those of us not going we are still drooling. So I have this idea. Next Year for Camp #3 I believe those of us who didn't get to go this year should get first pick at signing up for Camp. My intent is not to upset people but to give us nongoers a chance for next year. Put those eggs down.

i don't know, i have an egg in hand……

Krissy is probably already trying to fandangle a way to do one in 2012 that accomodates more people, i'm sure. we are bursting at the seams this year, with 3 more people than last.
    you aren't the only one drooling, i assure you!!

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Shelly has deadly accurate aim. I wouldn't get to close to her with that request LOL!

We're looking into a larger place to hold our camp. The problem I keep running into is simply that I don't feel ANY of the places I've looked at are 'nice enough' for our ladies. I mean, we can 'rough it', but I don't want us to be 'YUCKING' it kwim?

I want a beautiful, elegant place for my girls, and I won't invite them to a retreat that is anything less than that. So, that being said. I do have a couple of other places to visit yet. Hopefully one of them will fit the bill!?

Krissy I would be happy to help look around the country for scrapbooking sites. It you want me to do some prescreening let me know;)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

Thank you so much for the offer Kathy! Right now though, I am trying to keep our retreat inside the state of COLORADO. With the amount of stuff that I need to bring to camp, it would be terribly cost prohibitive for me to have to ship it in…. I also must be able to drive to the location to 'preview' it before contracting. It's my OCD kicking in, I don't like surprises LOL!

Hugs,
        Krissy

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Whereever it is COUNT ME IN! I am already making camp a priority for next year and have the go ahead from hubby! 🙂

I understand Krissy. I would still be happy to help in anyway I can. How does signup work for Camp 3? I need to stop buying so much and save for that and for the other thing too.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Signups will be the same as this camp. Price? I never know until we have the place secured. I still need to find a place and dates for our next camp.

All details will be posted as soon as we have them set in stone =o)

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Woooo Hoooooo!!!!

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Kathi, we're not at Camp #2 yet (31 more days, 30 until Denver!!!!), and we're already gearing up for #3!!!!!!

;D

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

You better believe it!!!!!!

craftysprinkles
                  Swirly Scrapper
                    Send PM

Krissy I did some googling. Which places are you looking at?

I wasn't around for signups for Camp #2 could someone tell me how it works. Krissy is too busy. I agree about saving for next year. I decided not to buy a Cricuit but too put that money away for camp.

It's not as nerve wracking as add on day! Don't worry. She post the details when the time comes and then you tell her you want to go. She'll bill you for the deposit and then you can either make payments or pay in full when she sends out the final invoice.
                    You should be able to get a spot if you say you are in when she asks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.