Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photography Can anybody help?

This topic contains 59 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

I took a pic of my daughter before Nutcraker ballet recital, and not realized the date is going to cover her face. Is there anything that can be done? I tried to attach the pic, but I don't know how to do that either. Talking about challenged!!!!

I took a pic of my daughter before Nutcraker ballet recital, and not realized the date is going to cover her face. Is there anything that can be done?[img][/img] I tried to attach the pic, but I don't know how to do that either. Talking about challenged!!!!

make sure your photo is sized about 800×800

I am trying again. 100_7313-2.jpg

So Jen, is there anything that can be done?

craftysprinkles
    Swirly Scrapper
      Send PM

Irinel, I can't help you, but your DD is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Peggy. Make up is every girl's best friend! LOL

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I can't help either, but your daughter is beautiful!

Thank you girls, for your kind words. But I still NEED to save this pic. Anybody???

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

I can think of about 3 of them that will be all over removing that date for you 🙂 they are probably at work still today

Snagg1
            Send PM

Irinel, your DD is so pretty!!! I would expect Lisa N, Jen or Lisa G will be able to help you out when they see the post.

This is the best I can do with it. Her lips are not perfect but maybe if LisaG sees it she can do better.

[img:width=500&height=375]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1308183911_38_FT99707_swirydoos.jpg[/img]

This one is a little better.

[img:width=400&height=300]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1308185669_38_FT99707_100_7313-2.jpg[/img]

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

I got the mouth looking reasonably good but don't have the actions/knowledge to make the eyes & the rest so pretty like Lisa's edit.

100_7313-2%2Bcopy.jpg

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Snagg1
                Send PM

Just a thought…..rather than trying to make it perfect, why not place a butterfly over her mouth, or a rose in her mouth?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

BTW, your daughter is so pretty!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.