Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff can someone please tell me…..

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

How it got to be only 1 week left til Christmas

AAAACKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

Snagg1
      Send PM

The entire year has gone by too fast. Are you ready for Christmas? I am not.

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'm as ready as I'll ever be…which isn't saying much!!

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

I'm a bit backlogged, but got the last of my cards in the mail yesterday afteoon. Shopping is almost done. My sons, daughter-in-law and I decided last weekend that we should do a cookie exchange rather than hoping that I can find the time to get it all done. (I can't.) I'm down for anise cookies (fast and easy) and a batch of fudge.

We are doing our family Christmas on New Year's weekend, so I have an extra week. It still doesn't feel like enough time!!! I am really looking forward to all the kids and grandkids being here! Hoping that the weather cooperates. Christmas Day looks like just the two of us, so it will be a P.J. day for me! I plan to scrapbook all afteoon!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

I am spending Christmas with my dad, and the rest of the family that lives here, in the hospital! I hope we can lift his spirits. We are bringing a small table top tree, and exchanging gifts in his room. He doesn't know it yet, it's a surprise!

Great idea. He will love that!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Robin, that sounds absolutely wonderful. 🙂

Soooooo not ready. I'm normally right on top of things at Christmas but this has been a strange year. My vacation starts Wednesday at noon time and I don't have to be back to work until the 30th.

craftysprinkles
              Swirly Scrapper
                Send PM

Robin, that's a wonderful idea!!!
                How is he doing, btw? And how is your mother?

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

What a wonderful idea Robin. Hope he enjoys his surprise.

I'm middle of the road here. Have to pick up last 3 gifts tomorrow. Plus I am still working on 3 handmade projects. I will finish them this week and bake cookies at the same time. I get so much more done when dh is at work.

We are going to see the Nutcracker on Thursday. Dinner and the ballet with friends. It's my treat to myself every year. Can't get enough of it.

That's a great idea Robin.
                  Have a great time with your friends, Kim…
                  Have a great vacation Lisa V.

I finally mailed my Christmas cards yesterday, and finished my DH's and MIL's Christmas cards. I finished shopping for my DH and David, but I still need to pick out a gift for my daddy.

Peggy please fax me some. Txs

Sounds like a great idea, Robin! I hope he is doing better!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Geez!!! That was fast!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

craftysprinkles
                    Swirly Scrapper
                      Send PM

I get so much more done when dh is at work.

It always astounds me how things take longer when DH is home! You'd think with two adults we'd be able to get things done faster and get the three kids out of the house, but it seems like he's just another kid to herd around and I get more and more behind!

I've got all of my shopping done, but my wrapping paper is being stored at my mother-in-law's along with lots of my gifts, and I have to go pick those up tomorrow night and get wrapping. I also have to make all the gift tags, so really, I'm totally behind. And make a deep-dish apple pie for Christmas dinner. Just trying not to think of it all.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.