Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Technical Support can't log out – help!!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

I have been permanently logged onto the site for days. The logout button doesn't let me log out… HELP – I'M TRAPPED!! (It's a good place to be trapped in but still, LOL). I have deleted cookies and everything in IE8 memory but can't stop haunting the Swirly website. Any tips?

Snagg1
        Send PM

Hmmm, I'm always logged in too and I use Mozilla Firefox. Doesn't seem to affect anything so I haven't really bothered.

craftysprinkles
        Swirly Scrapper
          Send PM

Deleting cookies SHOULD work; did you clear all of your history. I'm on Firefox & can't remember, but IE should work the same…

NOOOO!!! We won't let you go!

I have been permanently logged onto the site for days. The logout button doesn't let me log out… HELP – I'M TRAPPED!! (It's a good place to be trapped in but still, LOL). I have deleted cookies and everything in IE8 memory but can't stop haunting the Swirly website. Any tips?

Well my oh my you are a Swirlydoo savage I guess.

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

hehe… guess I'll keep haunting the hallways of Swirlydoo Castle, muhahaha…

Snagg1
              Send PM

Close the browser tab/window with the swirlydoos page. Then in your browser manually delete the cookie for the site ' www. swirlydoos.com ' Should fix you up and get your soul to rest … :(

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

It worked – also had to delete Swirlydoos out of my favs, but apparently I'm free to go once again… thanks! Sure seemed like I was lurking in the hallways 24/7, lol…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.