Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Photoshop Can't wait to scrap this one….

This topic contains 17 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  lisajoy 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I'm supposed to be cleaning my floors….however, this is more fun. This is my DGD. I used Florabella and a texture that I used to cut the green from the background.

Where's the pic????????

Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

hehe

OOPS! I selected the pic that hadn't been put through Picnik. I'll try again!
      [img:width=600&height=597]/wp-content/uploads/2014/1300478062_45_FT78847_glamour_glow._musette.chambord_texture.erased.picnik._.jpg[/img]

Her face has a really pink cast in this pic, but when I printed it, the picture came out just lovely. (After I finally figured out what I was doing wrong to print pics.)

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

omg that is sooooooo gorgeous wow

I really loved this pic, but the background was ick green…and really bright. Somebody tell me to quit and clean my floors!!!!

Debbie, what a gorgeous photo of you dgd!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

hehe this is awesome !

Honestly girls….This baby was a gift from God. One hour after my son and his beotch wife told me that I could never see my granddaughter again, my DD told me that she was expecting. I went from being devastated to feeling pure joy. Brynlee is my little angel and has given me nothing but pure joy. I am soooooooo thankful for her…everyday of my life!

I really loved this pic, but the background was ick green…and really bright. Somebody tell me to quit and clean my floors!!!!

Why would we do that, when you're editing such gorgeous photos!!!

craftysprinkles
          Swirly Scrapper
            Send PM

Debbie, she is adorable!!

Awwww! Thanks Sistahs!!!

Beautiful work Debbie!

Snagg1
              Send PM

Wow Debbie! Gorgeous edit

Debbie, that is one amazingly spectacular photo

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.