Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements Casting Call for new CRAFTING TELEVISION SERIES!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  craftysprinkles 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Casting call for new crafting TV show – Passing this along for my girls!

My name is Sean De Simone and I am a Casting Director with Back Roads Entertainment. We are currently casting a show about passionate crafters and I was wondering if you can share this notice if appropriate. If you have any questions I can be reached at 917 475 1411 or via email at[email protected]

IS YOUR CRAFTING CAVE THE BIGGEST AND BOLDEST

CASTING: PASSIONATE CRAFTERS FOR MAJOR TV SERIES 

DO YOU LOVE CRAFTING MORE THEN ANYTHING ELSE

ARE YOU AND/OR YOUR FRIENDS THE CRAFTIEST IN TOWN? 

A Major television production company is casting extreme crafting enthusiasts and experts for a new major television series. We are in search of all levels and skills sets and interested in solo crafters as well as groups of crafters of all specialties from needlepoint to decoupage…nothing is off limits. Tell us your story. Nothing is too shocking! 

Please email us with your story and interest in crafting along with a current photo of yourself and some of your crafts along with a current contact telephone number and email address to Sean De Simone at[email protected].

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

WOW!!!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

Interesting!

Oh, wow! I think ALL Swirlygirlies should email or call. We could have our very own TV show! What a hoot!!!!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

Holy Cow!!!!

Snagg1
              Send PM

You think they will have a hoarders section? Or Who is addicted to what?

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

You think they will have a hoarders section? Or Who is addicted to what?

Now that would be entertaining!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

I think it's going to be something like EXTREME CRAFTING! Look at these savages trying to trample each other on release day! LMAOOOOOOOOO!!!! I think every single one of my girls should go for this! YOU'D ALL GET ON THERE!

ESPECIALLY those of you with the wicked awesome scrap rooms *wink wink*

I think you have to do something really unusual like eat the paste you are crafting with or craft nude.

I already emailed the producer. I think Swirlyville should just invade the show!! We have what he needs!!!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Oh Dear Heavenly Father, help us all!

On my knees praying!!…lol…

Snagg1
                      Send PM

Can you imagine if they could get us all together for a crop? That would be amazing.

Krissy
                      Krissy
                      Swirly Admin
                        Send PM

they don't know what they might be getting into…LMAO

they don't know what they might be getting into…LMAO

my thoughts EXACTLY!!! good thing we are all spread out!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.