Home Forums Non Scrap Chat Just Stuff Celebrity Apprentice

This topic contains 4 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  odiammy 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

The big news of Bin Laden being killed interrupted Celebrity Apprentice's firing on Sunday.

The person to get fired….was …….not NeNe…..Not Star…..but poor, quiet Hope. She was no match for those two.

I heard on the radio that Trump said, Bin Laden, you're fired.

LOL!!! Did you see the Corresondent's Dinner that was broadcast on Saturday? Mike Myers from SNL gave Trump a going-over….and Trump didn't look happy!!!

It was pretty amuzing! He didn't give Obama any slack either…..but he took it with a smile….Trump just glowered!

LOL!!! Did you see the Corresondent's Dinner that was broadcast on Saturday? Mike Myers from SNL gave Trump a going-over….and Trump didn't look happy!!!

It was pretty amuzing! He didn't give Obama any slack either…..but he took it with a smile….Trump just glowered!

No kidding–It you could kill someone with a glare that guy would have been a goner. Boy did he look pissed.

Yeah….but wasn't it funny!!!! I laughed until my stomach hurt! I'm not that fond of The Donald. He just arrogant! NeeNe should get ahold of him instead of Star Jones!

hIS SCOWEL on this face hurt his campaign chances. People want to know that their candidate has a sense of humor. Trump won't run because he can't handle negative comments. He was happy when he was getting publicity for his birther stuff but he is nearly done.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.