Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements CHA – Pre Orders ACT FAST!! ZUTTER KUTTER

This topic contains 8 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  GlitterGirl 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Okay ladies, 

I have the opportunity to get you some pre ordered goodies at a KICK ASS Price, but it's got to be TODAY!

First on the block is the new ZUTTER KUTTER

This all new cutter from Zutter does it all! The Zutter Kutter is perfect for crafters of all mediums, including paper and cardboard crafts. This cutter will cut almost anything, from chipboard, book board, Zutter Canvas Artboard, Zutter Clipboard Wood, foam board, stacks of cardstock, leather and Zutter's New Corrugated Cardboard. Adjustable blade height allows for scoring, left/right paper guide, 13 deep cutting platform. Other features include: Reversible blade for lang lasting, trouble-free cutting and has a concealed blade for safety.?

RETAIL WILL BE $169.99

If I buy it today at the show – you get it for $100.00 (PLUS SHIPPING – NO free ship on this one)

There is a video on this guy here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnOAlSZS2YI&feature=player_embedded#!?

If you want this you need to send me a TEXT MESSAGE OR URGENT EMAIL IMMEDIATELY. I'LL need your order within the next 3 hours! 720.207.4186

Zutter

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'm in on this one. Tired of my Cutterpede breaking or not cutting straight.

Snagg1
          Send PM

I'm tired of mine not cutting sticky back canvas and chipboard.

Totally in!

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

GUYS, I'm leaving my room RIGHT NOW YOU HAVE TO EMAIL OR TEXT ME. I will not see your responses here on the forum! BIGGEST HUGS!

craftysprinkles
            Swirly Scrapper
              Send PM

I texted you!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

omg that was the cutest damn text i've EVER received!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

That's incredible savings. Thanks for the great deal Krissy!

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

I have one and it is great for the really thick stuff

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

Have one tooooo…..it's A~MAZING!

"Some cars look like they're going fast when they're standing still. The Camaro looks like it's going to beat you unconscious, put you in a silly hat, invite a couple of other Camaros over to take photos of you, then e-mail them to all your friends and co-workers. Call me crazy, but I like that in a car."

Da, I totally missed out on this! Had no time to to get online at all during work. Work was hectic!! Freakin madhouse!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.