Home Forums Welcome to Swirlydoos! Announcements CHA SUMMER 2012 (CHICAGO) Registration Open!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by Krissy Krissy 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Krissy
    Krissy
    Swirly Admin
      Send PM

Cost $25.00 per ticket. Who's going? EMAIL ME NOW So I can get your tickets!

?

Show

Krissy
      Krissy
      Swirly Admin
        Send PM

I'm in! WOO HOO!!!!!

lucky girl!! you are going to have a blast AGAIN!

OMG!!!! I didnt think you were going!!! Now I am super excited!!! I am in!!!! I emailed you!!

Krissy
        Krissy
        Swirly Admin
          Send PM

OMG!!!! I didnt think you were going!!! Now I am super excited!!! I am in!!!! I emailed you!!

Of course i'm going. You think i'm goona let you be in my city and I not get to see you. Btw, no email from you yet.

[quote]

Of course i'm going. You think i'm goona let you be in my city and I not get to see you. Btw, no email from you yet.
          [/quote]

No silly girl!! I meant I thought Krissy wasn't going!!! I emailed her!! But I am VERY excited to be seeing you again!! If you would like I will send you an email too!!!! lol…

Krissy
          Krissy
          Swirly Admin
            Send PM

[quote]
            [quote]

[/quote]

No silly girl!! I meant I thought Krissy wasn't going!!! I emailed her!! But I am VERY excited to be seeing you again!! If you would like I will send you an email too!!!! lol…

[/quote]
            LOL! I am excited to see you again too. I am always happy to see emails from my swirly sisters… 🙂

Krissy
            Krissy
            Swirly Admin
              Send PM

Oh, count me in!! I have sky miles!! Now I don't know where to stay. I was near chicago a couple of years ago when my son graduated from boot camp. I stayed in the Navy Lodge which is way reasonable because we are retired military. Have any of you been there before and know prices of hotels in the city?

Well, I am looking for a hotel very close to CHA. If anyone want to share a room, we can have a pajama party!!!

Krissy
              Krissy
              Swirly Admin
                Send PM

Krissy, I emailed you about a week ago, but I know you had your surgery and haven't been able to get in touch. Just wanted to make sure you know I want to go!

Krissy
                Krissy
                Swirly Admin
                  Send PM

Lisa, do we go by the floor show dates?

Krissy
                  Krissy
                  Swirly Admin
                    Send PM

Barbara, i am so glad you are coming. Can't wait to meet you.

Krissy
                    Krissy
                    Swirly Admin
                      Send PM

I can't wait to meet you too Kim!

Yes. I'm going by the show floor dates.

So dang excited to go again!!! Barbara and I are going to have our very own pajama party!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.